Once a client hires Enviroappraisal and an appointment for service is scheduled, the following steps are conducted:
1. FOIA record request-any records will be reviewed from the local health department that the property is located in. There is no cost for this step.
2. Access to the property-Enviroappraisal is an affiliate member of GKAR and carries Centrilock cards, so access is no problem. If the property is secured by a different type of keybox, the simple step of sharing the code or arranging to open the property is needed.
3. Power-the property needs power to run the well for well and septic or well only evaluations.
4. The evaluation is conducted-If, during a septic, well or septic/well evaluation, it is necessary to pump the septic tank or chlorinate the well, Enviroappraisal has over 80 septic pumping and well drilling companies standing by in 7 counties who are ready for same day or next day service and appreciate the opportunity to serve clients. Their price is lower than that of evaluators with pumping trucks who do not pump as often, plus the local trades can continue existing in our community, which supports and strengthens our local economy. Enviroappraisal is a truly community-based business. Another fact is that most systems are located within 2 feet of the surface of the ground and a large piece of equipment is not necessary to uncover the septic system, in most cases. A shovel, auger, probe, digital cameras, 25 years of experience and thousands of successful evaluations leaves alot less impact on the property than any excavation equipment. Also, ensure any company using this equipment has the minimum insurances or you are at serious risk. Enviroappraisal only uses subcontractors with appropriate insurance.
5. Report generation-once the septic and/or well evaluation is completed, the water results returned and any septic and/or well maintenance and followup sampling are completed, reports will be generated and distributed. These are very thorough and complete reports including any maintenance suggestions and historical documentation. Turnaround times are very rapid with Enviroappraisal.
6. Community resource-Enviroappraisal stands alone as the most experienced private well/septic/raw land evaluator existing today, with more public agent and private evaluation experience than any other company. Enviroappraisal is supported by the local health departments, local trades and a large contingency of brokers and realtors and is growing daily. Enviroappraisal welcomes fielding any questions concerning environmental issues involving these areas and is thrilled to be a community resource.
7. Piece of mind-A client is asssured that when the property purchase or sale is completed, all parties liabilities have been explained and understood. As a former 10-year government agent and a long-term private evaluator, I have never failed a legal or mortage underwriter scrutiny. Enviroappraisal's main goal is to protect all parties liabilities.